Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Alright guys, looks like I am going to take a shot at this again and try to get on a regular schedule of updating you on our life and the crazy schedule I am now living ;) 

I have recently taken on a new adventure of Beachbody and yes, I know you are all thinking really Sara! I have really found something though that I enjoy doing and I LOVE helping people to become healthier and also allowing my family to become healthier together. I have worked out more in the last year that I have I think since high school, which is still not near enough! I plan on getting back into a routine once I heal from my hysterectomy I just had last Thursday. I should be good to go in a couple of weeks and will start walking next week and then getting back to my 30 day program of Insanity Asylum so I can get the results that I WANT! I am also enjoying a new supplement called Shakeology that is so good for you and such a yummy treat. I am not doing a quick fix diet but I am allowing my body to change for the better and include my family in our journey to better health. If you want to look into what we are doing together check it out at www.shakeology.com/saraschule of you can look at the workout options plus so much more at www.beachbodycoach.com/saraschulze.

Our schedules are getting back together this week also with Maddie starting KINDERGARTEN! I know can you believe our baby girl is at school. Next week Pax will be returning to Garber for 5 days a week of 3 year old preschool and the girls and I will get some extra bonding time. Don't forgot though I love to volunteer and help out so I am excited to be helping at Maddie's school now and will be allowing the girls some much needed time away from mom at Playdate (we all love Playdate).  Between all of that Pax will also continue speech two days a week and also OT (occupational therapy) one day a week. Maddie has also decided that she wants to take a shot at dance so she will be enjoying dance one night a week. Our schedules will be crazy and I will be turning into a taxi but would not change a thing.

Hope you are all enjoying your new school year and keep us up to date on what your lives are up to. 



No comments:

Post a Comment